When planning your trip to eastern North Carolina Coast, there are plenty of things that you’ll want to be prepared for during your vacation stay at a Palm Air Realty rental. We want to help you so there are no surprises while you’re here. If you can’t bring any of these things, we have rental options we can send you to, or there are various stores around the island as well.
Easy Things to Bring
- Plenty of sunscreen – we recommend body and face sunscreen
- Bug spray – for any hiking you may do
- Plenty of towels – be sure to dry off after playing in the ocean or swimming in a pool
- Beach Chairs and umbrella – Stay off the sand and protect yourself from the sun with beach chairs and a beach umbrella
- Beach Toys – if you have kids, you’ll want plenty of toys for the beach. Beach games, sandcastle building supplies, etc.
- Swimming equipment – goggles, flippers, snorkel, flotation devices, boogie boards, skimboards, etc.
Bigger Things to Bring
- Bicycles and bike locks – to travel around easier and not have to worry about parking
- Your dog – check out a dog-friendly rental now.